After more than 24 hours of continuous work, two workshops, SPARK’s third birthday, the huge number of Illy coffee and Red Bulls, we finally have the winners of the second Innovation Hack hackathon!
To remind you, Innovation Hack is a 24-hour competition with valuable prizes where competitors can show their IT and business skills in developing innovative solutions based on sports data. As many as 35 contestants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia competed in the development of products and services (mobile, web and desktop applications) over the last 24 hours. Their technological and business skills have been demonstrated to the jury composed of these experts:
- Ivan Krešić (Executive Director at SPARK)
- Ana Sović (CINO at NSoft)
- Luka Pataky (Innovation & Business Development at Sportradar)
After long deliberations, three of them concluded that these teams and their ideas deserved to be the winners:
- the first place and the 4500 KM award go to the MyPlayer team (Ivan Pavlović, Stjepan Musa, Filip Galić)
- the second place and the 3000 KM award go to the SeekAndHit team (Ivan Cikojević, Vojko Pribudić, Anton Plepel, Ante Vuletić, Ivan Frančešević)
- the third place and the 1400 KM award go to the Nightwatch team (Domagoj Marić, Franjo Dankić, Mate Stojić, Ivan Marinčić)
Photo studio Bonk captured the best and most interesting moments of this competition.
#SPARKevent #sportsdata #SRhackathon2018